The COBI Sales Team is seeking a dynamic team player to drive the overall revenue of COBI with Original
Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Service Providers. The ideal candidate will have an interest in cycling and
experience working in industry sales of technical products to manufacturing companies and/or Service Providers.
- Result driven Key Account Management
COBI is a new product in an emerging market, so the role requires a consultative sales approach and the ability to
understand and communicate technical concepts.
Beyond this the successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced, collaborative environment,
developing and fostering partnerships with cross functional teams. COBI’s Account Manager must be hands-on,
proactive, and self-motivated.
Position is located in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
● Business Development Support
- Identify new industry categories and target OEM accounts for COBI
- Build relationships with decision-makers at manufacturers and service providers
- Lead the creation of the annual strategic account plan for key business accounts
- Advise product managers on how COBI can be integrated within their overall business
-Goal: close new partner agreements and develop the scope of existing ones
● Sales Support:
-Attend and support COBI industry events
-Support the preparation and delivery of customer pitch presentations and product
-Support qualification of size and nature of customer opportunities through a structured
-Goal: increase the value of direct industry sales
● Product Management Support:
- Capture, prioritise and formulate requirements for OEM solutions
● Production and Operations Support:
- Ensure projects are adequately funded through OEM, Partner and COBI budgets
- Structured, focused and methodical approach
- Knowledge of offering and business model definition (e.g. canvas model)
- Knowledge of mobile technologies: Hardware, Apps, Services
- Knowledge of internet technologies: Web Platforms, Cloud Applications, Enterprise Services
- Firm grounding in enterprise sales processes: Strategic target selection, pipeline management, negotiation,
contracting. Deal closing.
- Persuasive and inspiring communicator
- Team player. Hands-on mentality. Open minded. Open for change. Self-motivated. Ownership mentality.
- At least 2 years Key Account Management experience, preferably in an OEM environment
- OEM, Bicycle Industry, Consumer Electronics Industry
Interested? Please find out more about us on www.cobi.bike and get in touch with Jana Wardag (firstname.lastname@example.org)