DYNAMIK MADE IN GERMANY.
200 years of cycling and development does not stop. Innovation joins innovation. The bicycle is an integral part of the mobility of our future. We are part of it. Derby Cycle is one of Europe`s largest bicycle manufactures and a leading manufacturer of e-bikes in Germany. Made in Germany means high quality and sustainable business. That´s what Derby Cycle stands for, as the highest-turnover bicycle producer in Germany and that´s your chance!
Movement is our element.
Beeing active, getting better and better, tackling and solving problems is our claim and that of our employees – now more than 900. We are always looking for motivated employees. We work internationally and offer tasks in many different professions.
For you this offers the opportunity for exciting and varied activities. Develop yourself together with us!
Because of our company dynamic growth we are looking at the earliest possible date for a
// GLOBAL CATEGORY MANAGER (M/F)
- Managing one of the most important and strategic categories;
- Playing an active role within the global procurement team to develop a professional procurement organization which is actively involved and engaged by the brands;
- Taking part in creating the central procurement policy, managing stakeholders in different fields, on different levels;
- Managing global cross-functional commodity teams from different brands across the globe;
- Sourcing components for all the brands within Pon.bike;
- Conducting competitive bidding processes, establishing new suppliers, managing commercial relationships with existing suppliers and developing the performance of suppliers;
- Continuously explore, develop and implement cost optimization opportunities within the category;
- Prepare, lead and facilitate cross-functional team meetings.
- Academic educational level;
- Proven global procurement category management experience with a minimum of five years;
- Knowledge of the market and/or product categories is a plus (affinity with bikes);
- You’re able to conduct strong stakeholder management in a complex international environment with a high level of uncertainty around predicted or future demand;
- Experience in developing complete category strategies. The analytical ability to develop and the strategies (including strong Excel and PowerPoint skills);
- You have the pragmatic skills to implement the strategy and manage projects;
- A strong negotiator to obtain the best value for the technical specification supplied by the stakeholder;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Fluency of business level English. Other languages such as German and Dutch are preferred;
- You’re prepared to travel, both within Europe, to the USA and Asia.
Your salary will be based on the weighting of your job, experience and training. You will also have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself. The company will invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
You are looking for a new challenge and feel addressed?
So it is time to meet each other!
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS WITH INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS VIA OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORMhttps://jobdb.softgarden.de/jobdb/public/jobposting/applyonline/click?jp=2458054
Derby Cycle Werke GmbH // Siemensstraße 1 – 3 // 49661 Cloppenburg